The Board is comprised of the President, the Vice Presidents the Treasure, the Secretary and the Division Directors. The President is in charge of business with other occupational health and safety organizations.
The Board of Directors' duties
- Abide to the statutes and determine the mission and purpose.
- Comply with the duties and activities approved at the annual member meetings.
- Ensure an orderly and effective transition of duties and management of change of the BWCSP.
- Monitor the programs and services.
- As feasible, conduct speaking engagements (both getting engagements & doing the actual speaking).
- As needed, approving new applications.
- Enhance the public image.
- Serve as a Court of Appeal.
- Make decisions in the best interest of the nonprofit corporation; not in his or her self-
interest. (Legal “Duty of loyalty”).
- Determine the values to be promoted throughout the organization.
- Review organization’s goals and policies, strategy, vision, mission, and values statements.
Certified Occupational Safety Professional (COSP®) is the best credentials that I have experienced with. It gives me lost of insights
Miriam Gray – FAM Cooperation
BWCSP is one of the top safety organizations that focus on occupational safety a work. The team is qualified and devoted
Alex White – CONE HSE Manager